Fine Art Wedding Photographers Cardiff
Fusion of Art & Wedding Photography
Thanks for dropping by. Cardiff Wedding Photographers, Elise and Keith provide luxurious Fine Art Wedding Photography. We are an enthusiastic team with a passion and an eye for creating dramatic and power wedding photography. Unlike other Cardiff Wedding Photographers we have a unique way of working. Instead of taking you away from your guests for two hours, we prefer to photograph you in 15 minute slots, that way we don't overwhelm you with photography and more importantly your guests don't notice your missing from your reception.
'You & Your Wedding' magazine put Keith & Elise as two of the most sought after Cardiff Wedding Photographers. Our style is a beautiful blend of Classic Chic with Vintage Elegance to create a stunning artistic and photographic twist to produce timeless pieces of Fine Art Wedding Photography.
We pride ourselves in being masters of light. During your wedding day we prefer to use natural light. It is the most beautiful light and the most gentle on your skin. Natural light natural light creates soft, warm and attractive wedding photographs.
However, we also bring with us our own portable studio lighting which allows to create powerful and amazing compositions other Cardiff Wedding Photographers are unable to. This enables us to photograph is highly creative and unique ways guaranteeing you a wedding album that is individual and personal to you.
As Cardiff Wedding Photographers, we would love Your Fine Art Wedding Photography to be the focus of our complete attention.
To View Our Wedding Photography
Click any image below to enlarge the wedding photographs
This is YOUR day and so our wedding photography is all about YOU! We capture your whole wedding day as it happens. Your time away from your wedding guests is kept to an absolute minimum, we usually need just 30 minutes of your time before the wedding breakfast to create a wealth of amazing wedding photography.
Keith & Elise are specialists in wedding photography and are considered by their peers to be two of the best Fine Art Cardiff Wedding Photographers. They are accredited and approved by the most influential professional bodies in the UK, the "Master Photographers Association" and the "Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers".
Living near Cardiff makes travelling to weddings along the M4 very easy, whether that happens to be Chepstow, Newport, Cardiff or Swansea. Everywhere is really just an hour or so away, which makes us busy wedding photographers.
This is the latest video show reel from Cardiff Wedding Photographers, Imagine That Studios. Take a look at some of their amazing wedding photography and check out the wonderful array of locations and venues Cardiff and South Wales has to offer couples getting married here.
Everything you see is taken on location at a wedding or portrait session. All the featured brides are real brides and grooms and their wedding photography has been taken on their wedding day or on their Cherish The Dress wedding location session.
10 Reasons Couples Choose
Cardiff Wedding Photographers, Imagine That Studios.
- "Your wedding photography is unique and so different from other photographers."
- "You didn't take us away from our guests for two hours, yet we still had lots of amazing photographs and lots of time with our guests."
- "You portrayed our personalities and our relationship perfectly."
- "Having you both in the church gave us amazing photographs throughout the ceremony, and no flash!"
- "The candid photos of our guests really caught the atmosphere of our wedding day, thank you."
- "Can't tell you how happy we are we had the 'Rainy Day Guarantee', it saved our wedding photography from total disaster"
- "So glad we opted to have the pre-wedding session it boosted our confidence and prepared us for our wedding."
- "Your artistic flair is exceptional, everyone says they have never seen wedding photos like it."
- "For a couple who don't like having their photos taken you put us completely at ease and made the whole thing painless."
- "When we first saw Keith’s work at a wedding fair in another local hotel, Dan and Sarah were bowled over by the quality of the work. After a brief period of discussion they felt moved enough to cancel the photographer they had previously arranged to commission Keith for their wedding photographs. Sarah e-mailed this link to me today to view this sample selection of the 880+ photographs taken on the day. These justify their decision to change! Absolutely fantastic and look forward to sharing the remaining 880 with Dan and Sarah." See what Adrian is talking about.
You & Your Wedding Magazine
"Keith & Elise are two of the most sought after Cardiff Wedding Photographers."
Five our most recent wedding photography blog posts
Natasha and Tony's wedding was a fabulous affair, meticulously planned and beautifully enacted. I guess it had to be with Natasha and her business partner and bridesmaid Sophie owning one of the top wedding events companies in South Wales. The ceremony was an intimate family affair at St Peter's Church, Dinas Powys. As wedding photographers, Cardiff has a rich choice of beautiful churches and St Peter's has a wonderful stone frontage providing a great backdrop for the traditional family wedding photography